December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas
























This year for Christmas we took several photos of the girls and cousins, Triston & Carter and we gave our parents a few shots framed for Christmas this year. The grandparents all loved the photos of the kids and Josh & I had fun wrestling alligators....um, I mean kids, to try and get some decent pictures taken. It was very interesting putting 4 kids of all age groups together and trying to get them to all look at the camera, to smile, and to listen to directions. This was some of the outcome.

2 comments:

Tina said...

The pictures turned out great! Everyone looks cute!

milkshake said...

I like the pictures too and I feel really bad that I don't know who is who I suppose I'll jsut have to read your blog more often - your cousin Emily (thekellerfamily5.blogspot.com